Is ship fully booked?

Murphy125

Even if it's fully booked, you won't notice a difference....the number of souls aboard may not fill all the cabins...there is a limit to how many people can be on the ship at one time. It's totally designed to handle the max. number of passengers.

No worries! It will be as full as any other time...and you won't notice a difference if all the cabins are booked, or not!

Thanks for info. I tried it and it said balcony class are sold out but others still available. So it looks like it won't be packed. More deck chairs and food for me!

RCI has mastered the art of having the ships sail full. The vast majority will sail full. A lot of the time the ship will sell out in the last couple of weeks as RCI reduces the prices.

I agree with others about you not noticing a difference. I've been on RCI in January when not fully booked and on Navigator of the Seas last year during Spring break and it was fully booked with kids and all. I was super worried about it and we never noticed the difference. Yes we noticed a few somewhat loud kids (like junior high aged boys) in elevators towards the end but as far as waits or lines we didn't notice a difference.

If you are going during an off season chances are it won't be 100% booked or the cabins will not be at full capacity, meaning there will be a lot of two persons in a cabin that would normally accomodate 4.

Debbie

Thanks for info. I tried it and it said balcony class are sold out but others still available. So it looks like it won't be packed. More deck chairs and food for me!

How many people are in your cabin? There seems to be a lot of balcony cabins for 2 people.