Today is The day! Carnival Announcement!

CarnivalBreeze319

I think it's an OK idea for families.....we sail in March with my 2 granddaughters who are 14 and 15 and are too old for Suess, but others should enjoy it. My only complaint will be the movies at night.....sure hope they aren't shown then cuz we love to watch movies on the deck at night and really don't want to see dr. Suess ones.

so just to recap, the big announcement was the Dr Seuss addition? anything about cutting the price for the little kids?

I was on the Fascination this week when the announcement was made. I asked Paul, the CD, what the announcement was....after the fact. He knew of no announcement being made and laughed when I mentioned speculation on this board was possible reduced rates for children. He said that would never happen.

I was on the Fascination this week when the announcement was made. I asked Paul, the CD, what the announcement was....after the fact. He knew of no announcement being made and laughed when I mentioned speculation on this board was possible reduced rates for children. He said that would never happen.

It sucks when they make announcements when you're on a ship because the CD's and ship staff are sometimes the last to know. They did the VIFP change announcement while we were on our b2b last year and it was hard to get details and the staff knew very little.

So CCL deports Funship Freddie (didn't see him/her/it once on the Magic 12/1) and they bring abord The Cat in the Hat?

Right.

This is great for kiddos but what about something for the adults now? All they do is cutback adult stuff.

Someone must have complained. FF is appearing in a limited engagement.

So CCL deports Funship Freddie (didn't see him/her/it once on the Magic 12/1) and they bring abord The Cat in the Hat?

Right.

This is great for kiddos but what about something for the adults now? All they do is cutback adult stuff.

Don't know about the deportation, but saw Freddy on Fascination 2 weeks ago. Hadn't seen him in several cruises.