Best Suitcase For A Luggage Murderer?

frisbeewife

My hubby is a serious road warrior. He does 80+ flight segments in a year. Most luggage gets destroyed. We have gone through many brands.

What we have now is a mixture of Travelpro crew 8 & 9. Please note there are several levels of travelpro, with different warranties. Read the labels!

We have had expensive luggage and cheap luggage like samsonite. All have been wrecked in some way. So far the current luggage is intact. The oldest piece is probably three years, which has been the longest track record so far.

We just won't spend big $ on luggage anymore. Even if there us a good warranty, sending the piece for repair is a PITA. Hubby travels 3 weeks in a month, we can't wait for repairs.

You cannot go wrong with LL Bean:)

This, they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren't happy they will make it right. They've taken back and replaced two yr old hiking shoes that I purchased for my Dad one year.

Perhaps he would like one of their duffels? They have more traditional luggage as well but its less popular.