Royal Caribbean - Dolphin Swim and Stingray City - GCI2

gms5002

Hey Everyone - Does anyone know if this excursion is still being offered? I see it listed under the cruise here: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do?sourcePage=shorexByPort&ProductCode=GCI2&DestinationCode= and if I click "Find cruises that feature this" my cruise shows up. However, when I try to reserve it online it's not listed as an option in the precruise planner??? This is for the Freedom of the Seas 4/13 Western Caribbean sailing.

I'm wondering the same thing. It seems like their excursions now go to the better dolphin place, and I'm excited about that. But we really want to do the dolphins and sting rays. Dolphin Cove offers a free trip to the sting rays with the dolphin encounter, so it seems like it would be easy to offer that to RCCL passengers.

• 1 month later...

was wondering how your stingray and dolphin excursion through RCC was last March?

Also how was the Freedom of the Seas? Looking to book this excursion for Christmas and would love your feedback and it would be a huge investment at this time (3 of the 5 of us - 2 in school) are unemployed but it'll be our last family vacation because our two oldest are adults.