Best Western v. Marriott

CruzinSouth

Hi everyone! I need to book a room for a one-night pre-cruise stay and I'd appreciate any input I can get. We had stayed at the Sheraton (Wyndham Old San Juan) a few years ago and had a lovely room but they have been booked up on our date since April. I guess that’s when I quit looking and I just put it off. Now I need to make a decision as we’re only a couple months away from our cruise. Keep in mind, we don’t want to spend a fortune since we probably won’t be getting to the hotel until around 8:30 in the evening and we probably won’t wonder out very far. Our two choices right now are Best Western for around $110 and the Marriott for around $145. I’ve read that there is a Walgreens near the Best Western and a supermarket not far either, which might come in handy to pick up anything we may have forgotten. They also offer a continental breakfast. What I was wondering, is do you all think it would be worth the $35 difference in money for basically the room and location? Thanks for your comments. I’d like to get a room set up soon before I forget about it again!:eek:

Archived