If you didn't cruise with NCL who would you chose next?

kaylasnana

I normally sail for the ports. So far I have cruised with RCCL and NCL. I will be sailing on the Oasis next year. That cruise is for the ship. The planned cruise for 2015 is the transfer of Celebrity Summit from San Juan, stopping by Bermuda and back to east coast. Someday I want to try Carnival and go to Turk and Caios.

Thanks for the information. I know the Antarctica excursion offered by the main stream cruise lines is hit or miss and if it's miss you still get whacked with a hefty shore excursion price to go elsewhere. :cool: I would be willing to take that chance though!

If I truly had my heart set on Antarctica I know Hurtigen sails down there as well. I always see their brochures at the travel expo but the price is a little hard to swallow. The mainstream lines at least keep the cost lower so that the excursion price isn't as bad. Not to mention the single supplement sometimes... :eek:

Thanks for your input on that and the note about Celebrity not including it in their shore excursion offerings.

It has been a few years and with NCL out of the game, keep checking X to see if they add the option.

And yes, I am so glad I took the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ive been on RCL and NCL. I prefer NCL by far. However, we are considering a Bermuda cruise and Carnival and RCL leave from Baltimore (which is close by for us). We might try out either of them for a quick cruise.

RCL also does Asia and South America, which we have been wanting to do.

Given the choice, we will stick to NCL, but we want to go places they dont..

I've only been on 3 cruises (2 ncl and 1 Holland). I love NCL and would like nothing more than to just cruise with them but for our next cruise I can't find what I want. Due to amount of time we can take off and some other factors, I think I need to look at another cruiseline for our cruise. I don't think I want to go with Carnival or Celebrity. Looking at RCCL maybe. If you love NCL but had to pick a 2nd cruise line, what might that be and why? Little background: my husband and I are seniors and all other cruises were to the Carribean. I'm thinking Europe or Panama.

If you liked NCL, you would probably enjoy RCCL as well. Also, have you considered Princess?

I've only been on 3 cruises (2 ncl and 1 Holland). I love NCL and would like nothing more than to just cruise with them but for our next cruise I can't find what I want. Due to amount of time we can take off and some other factors, I think I need to look at another cruiseline for our cruise. I don't think I want to go with Carnival or Celebrity. Looking at RCCL maybe. If you love NCL but had to pick a 2nd cruise line, what might that be and why? Little background: my husband and I are seniors and all other cruises were to the Carribean. I'm thinking Europe or Panama.

Celebrity, hands down for seniors. I would go with one of the Solstice Class Ships, there awesome!! I also love NCL and like RCCL as well, I sail a lot on NCL because we love to sail out of NYC or NJ as its only a 40 minute ride to the port. Were taking a 14 day on the Celebrity Summit Sept. 2014 and really looking forward to it. I wish Celebrity would home port one of the Solstice Class in NJ.