Can I book and prepay for Steakhouse for others?

tree.critter

Our DD and SIL are sailing on the Glory in March for their anniversary. We'd like to prepay and sign them up for the Steakhouse on their anniversary evening. It won't be a surprise because I wanted to make sure we got it for their preferred evening but not seeing an option, can this be done?

Go to Carnival Bon-Voyage web site. You can purchase Cruise Cash.

http://www.carnival.com/FunShops/item/D28/cruise-cash-general

"Cruise Cash provides an immediate credit to a guest's Sail & Sign account. This credit is good for any charge made to their account including taxes and gratuity charges. Cruise Cash is valid for a single voyage and cannot be transferred to future bookings. Cruise Cash is non-refundable and any unused credits will be forfeited."

All you would need, I think, is their booking number, ship name and sailing date. You may just need the booking number.

Good luck!

You can also buy a gift card (which is refundable, unlike cruise cash) and have it sent to their email. I have been buying gift cards for my last 2 cruises and thats's what I told my kids I want for Christmas. They are harder to find on the website than cruise cash. You have to go to the bottom of the Carnival cruise page and under special offers is Gift Cards. If you don't use it all they send you another gift card or for our Breeze cruise they sent the unused portion in a check. Cindy

You can also buy a gift card (which is refundable, unlike cruise cash) and have it sent to their email. I have been buying gift cards for my last 2 cruises and thats's what I told my kids I want for Christmas. They are harder to find on the website than cruise cash. You have to go to the bottom of the Carnival cruise page and under special offers is Gift Cards. If you don't use it all they send you another gift card or for our Breeze cruise they sent the unused portion in a check. Cindy

Thanks, I didn't know that. Good info! Gonna have to let my kids know. They NEVER know what to get me for Xmas! :D