Crystal light in water bottles?

jabrown40

Will I get hassled for putting crystal light in my water bottle and taking it to the pool? I prefer that to drinking sodas while at the pool, and don't necessarily like to drink alcohol all day while at sea. Can you take your own water bottles to the pool? I want to bring a few packets with me, but don't want any hassle.

Will I get hassled for putting crystal light in my water bottle and taking it to the pool? I prefer that to drinking sodas while at the pool, and don't necessarily like to drink alcohol all day while at sea. Can you take your own water bottles to the pool? I want to bring a few packets with me, but don't want any hassle.

That is absolutely fine. You can drink whatever you want & bring any kind of non-alcoholic drink you want on aboard with you. Enjoy - and don't stress!

The only concern I've ever seen is that they don't want you directly refilling your reusable bottles from the various beverage dispensers in the food areas. This can contribute to the spread of germs. If you fill your bottle in other ways, you should have no problem.

Edited by MeHeartCruising

On the Jewel in early December, they also had a Strawberry Kiwi and Tropical Mango sugar free flavored water by the water/juice dispensers. I never tried the Strawberry Kiwi but the Tropical Mango was pretty good and was just like a crystal light or other flavored water.

Not a problem! We always bring a box or two of the packets.

I took crystal light and rum runners filled with vodka to make in room cocktails.

Just used ice provided by room steward and water from sink.

Instant party. Just remember to also bring your own sports bottles.

Edited by duce95

No hassle, no problems. Take all you want and enjoy!