Why Can't they get the Biscuts right?

tutuwahineLV

Hi All,

Just thought I'd follow up. The cruise was wonderful, (except for the biscuts...again) :rolleyes:. For what it's worth, we flew AA from LAS to DFW, then to MSY. They served us breakfast on the first leg, and got the biscuts right. Was actually a great breakfast as far as airline food goes... lol. Then breakfast on Sunday at Huck Finns, on Decatur. You KNOW that they got the biscuts right. would recommend them when you're in the neighborhood.

The week spent on the Jewel for Christmas was terriffic. Pretzel rolls were wonderful as usual. I did give them the benefit of the doubt, and tried the biscuts on the first sea day.....and they were right up to ....the usual Norweigan standard of flavorless hockey puck. I moved on though, and it didn't ruin my vacation.

Thank everyone for your contributions, humor, and beautiful sarcasim. Makes me happy when we can laugh at the little things.

Have a wonderful week, and may your next trip be wonderful.

Hmmm Chuck ... You still unfortunately have not convinced me . ( still looks disgusting lol .... And considering this thread is about how bad the " biscuits " are on NCL I surely aren't tempted to try lol lol ). Thanks for trying though .

never looks good, but tastes wonderful. Don't try it on the ship..lol. but if you're embarking from a southern port, you might want to give em a try ;)

I hear you man...some people just aren't happy unless they are complaining about something. Especially on CC!

fwiw....wasn't complaining....just wondering why?? when all the other breads are sooooo good.... they screw up the biscuts. Cause biscuts arent rocket science...lmao. unless you're a chef on an NCL ship.

Yankee and city girl through and through. I don't like those soft mushy fluffy biscuits...you know, the way they're supposed to be. I like 'em hard and crusty, that you have to work at to chew.

Next up...the cornbread wars.