anyone ever do Chukka horseback n swim from Falmouth??

FrankG69camaro

We are booked on this directly through Royal Caribbean on the Oasis in May. We personally feel much safer going as part of a ship-connected tour. But I certainly understand the reasons for booking directly (your own schedule, cost savings, etc.)

Not sure if they have the same restriction that some other tour operators have, which is when a ship is in port, they can only do tours from the ship - a stipulation the cruise lines ask for in order to increase participation in their excursions.

Mark yeah we were going to book this one threw the ship.. So did you enjoy it ? So your going on this May 2014. ? same cruise as me ?

debating this excursion or an atv one

Edited by trev71

Mark yeah we were going to book this one threw the ship.. So did you enjoy it ? So your going on this May 2014. ? same cruise as me ?

debating this excursion or an atv one

Hi! Yes, we'll be on the same cruise as you guys! :)

We haven't done the Caribbean before, so this will all be new to us. However, when we did the Mexican Riviera cruise on Carnival 10 years ago, we rode horses in Mazatlan and had a blast. My wife loves horses, and the chance to not only ride but to swim on horseback just sounds too good to pass up.