For the loyal

Tutankhamen

And base it in Charleston, Jacksonville or Mobile. Even better would be Savannah! :D

If there's ever a cruise line with a ship in Savannah, I will be the first one to book!

Count me and DW in for Savannah also. Makes sense as the large cargo ships already sail into Savannah and their channel is kept very deep for them.

Actually I DID expect something else. I have done 3 night, 4 night, 5 night and 7 night on Carnival. The 3 night's were never 'booze' cruises in the past that is why I was so surprised this one was so bad. In addition to being woke up at 4:30 AM two of the 3 nights the food quality has gone down hill and the service in the dining room has gone down too.... I posted this was my 10th Carnival cruise to show I know what a cruise should be like on Carnival. It was not on this past cruise..

Now, now, don't dare state you think the service in the MDR has gone down, you will get flamed. Personally, I feel it has to do with the 3 person teams, and having to serve too many people at dinner. Slow service is perceived as bad service by some.

We have done several cruises, HAL, RCL, NCL and CCL. We have kind of settled on CCL over the last few. Biggest bang for our buck, I suppose. We can afford to take a cruise more often than saving for more luxury. We have been satisfied with food, service and entertainment, but honestly we go to RELAX. But, we have to change to another line next fall. We are planning a cruise to the Med and Carnival has discontinued going there. We are going back to NCL, which was our very first cruise line. I'm a little nervous, trying something new. Does that make me a cheerleader?