Barcadi Tour at end of cruise

britty1

Has anyone taken this tour to pass time rather then spending time at the airport - our flight may change to 2:45 pm from SJ - please give me your review and if you know about what time do you get dropped off at the airport?

We just came back from the jewel and did the tour. Disembarkment is normal once you go through customs you put your bags on a truck and they take them to the airport. Then we got on a shuttle and since we was going to be early the driver took us around old San Juan first. Then we went to the Bacardi factory got 2 drink tickets did the tour and was at the airport around noon we had a 230 flight, and had time to grab something to eat. When we got dropped off at the airport our bags was off to the side put in some what of order with all bags of people doing tours. If you forgot to get some liqure there was a duty free store in the airport after securety so you can carry it on.

Has anyone taken this tour to pass time rather then spending time at the airport - our flight may change to 2:45 pm from SJ - please give me your review and if you know about what time do you get dropped off at the airport?

Hi Sheila, Russell and I along with Paula and Jim took this tour after our AOS cruise in April as our flights didn't leave until 5 PM. The Bacardi Rum Factory didn't open until 10 but I don't think the tour took more than 2 hours. If I remember correctly, I think we arrived at the airport about 1 PM.

Hi Sheila, Russell and I along with Paula and Jim took this tour after our AOS cruise in April as our flights didn't leave until 5 PM. The Bacardi Rum Factory didn't open until 10 but I don't think the tour took more than 2 hours. If I remember correctly, I think we arrived at the airport about 1 PM.

Hey you crazy caribbean cruiser, nice to hear from you. So we went ahead and changed our flight time, hopefully now AA will stop messing around with our flight times - so we now fly out at 2:45 pm so decided maybe the tour would be a way to pass some of the time. So I have now booked the later flight and a barcadi tour.