I seem to have misplaced my Grand Princess (?)

Euphemus

She's quite large...you can't miss her. :)

But seriously, I'm here in SFO at pier 35 at 8am and no large gleaming cruise ship. Lot's of delivery trucks lined up, though.

I know that she's headed back from Victoria, BC. Can anyone out there in CClandia, who knows how, look her up on the interwebs doo-hickey and see where she's currently located?

I'm not too worried about it. I'm more interested in knowing about what time she will be here so I can see her come in.

Thanks for any help.

Euphemus

She's quite large...you can't miss her. :)

But seriously, I'm here in SFO at pier 35 at 8am and no large gleaming cruise ship. Lot's of delivery trucks lined up, though.

I know that she's headed back from Victoria, BC. Can anyone out there in CClandia, who knows how, look her up on the interwebs doo-hickey and see where she's currently located?

I'm not too worried about it. I'm more interested in knowing about what time she will be here so I can see her come in.

Thanks for any help.

Euphemus

She is just offshore and getting ready to enter the bay.

Marine Traffic website is also showing a pilot boat near her.

She arrived around 9:30 (I missed her). Boarding delayed...need to get the contractors off. Officially, boarding starts at 2pm but one of the pier agents said they hoped to be able to open the doors at 12:30-1:00pm...

Happy Holidays to all!

I know the Grand will probably be on her way shortly, and I did have a bit of envy for those who would be boarding her today, in light of there not being a ship load of passengers leaving her. The traffic out front of the terminal is horrendous on the usual port days.

We got off of her on her last voyage (12/10) before she went to dry dock in Victoria. I have to admit, it was one of the easier debarkations because there weren't all the passengers waiting to board her and causing a massive gridlock of traffic for the embarkation. Not sure if the new terminal that will be available next year will make embarkation in SF any easier, though.

Even with the crew getting off today, it had to be much easier than the usual.

Hope you have a wonderful and uneventful cruise to Hawaii. We all hope to read about your experiences.