Snorkeling Nassau

lmf24

Hello.

Planning a stop in Nassau in early April. Is it warm enough to snorkel at this time of year? Does anyone have any recommendations for a snorkel excursion of a shorter duration that my 7 year old would enjoy?

Thanks!

We went snorkeling in the bahamas in late march last year. Probably depends on your definition of cold or warm water. We thought it was reasonable but some days were a little cool - would imagine april is even warmer, so I would think it would be nice. We went snorkeling with blue hole watersports, and I would highly recommend them. They leave from the hilton (a short walk from the port) and only take small groups (think the max was 8). We had 8 on our trip which included two young girls from two families. One about 10 and the other 5 or 6. One did great (can't remember which one), and the other one got a bit nervous. They did a fantastic job of helping her, and she ended up having a great time. They go to two great snorkeling sites and with a small group it's really nice to not have to worry about lots of people bumping into you. I'd highly recommend them!