More on Divina cruise 12/10

tbmrt

Forgot to mention in my review....

I was surprised that there were fewer Americans onboard this cruise from Miami and that most people did dress up quite a bit for dinner on the 3 gala nights, especially the first one! This added to the ambiance for us....Real rough guess....25% Americans....Many Italians, quite a few Germans, Canadians and French. There were few children, probably due to the sail date and 11 night cruise.

One negative for us was that the pool lounges were much too close (front to back and next to each other).... worse than on other ships....Very dangerous climbing over others' lounges to get out of yours.

The ship changed its clock to match the ports.

Did not see any towels being removed if left empty too long. Perhaps due to the abundance of lounges.

Loved opening our curtain to see a parade of lighted ships approaching the Panama Canal. It was like a movie!

The music at the Infinity Pool was extremely loud. Suggest MSC play something more relaxing during the day at this location.

Kudos to Cruise Director, Andre....He was professional and pleasant without being annoyingly "over the top"!

Love, love, love the Divina!

Barbara

I have question. Several actually but one important one is

Did they have splenda aboard? :p

Looking at all the pictures I see no yellow in the sugar holders.

How was the basic coffee and did you espresso or capachino?

Thanks

I have question. Several actually but one important one is

Did they have splenda aboard? :p

Looking at all the pictures I see no yellow in the sugar holders.

How was the basic coffee and did you espresso or capachino?

Thanks

I can jump in on the Splenda - yes they have it

I was on the first, Miami inagural 3 nighter - the first day they only had some sort of "sucre light" with Italian writing on it haha...

on day 2 the yellow, pink , blue and tan (natural sugar) packets were out everywhere , at buffet, in dining room <grin>

The coffee was delicious, I did not try any special coffees, just the free cofeee. Maybe Barbara or others can tell you about the expresso etc?

I can jump in on the Splenda - yes they have it

I was on the first, Miami inagural 3 nighter - the first day they only had some sort of "sucre light" with Italian writing on it haha...

on day 2 the yellow, pink , blue and tan (natural sugar) packets were out everywhere , at buffet, in dining room <grin>

The coffee was delicious, I did not try any special coffees, just the free cofeee. Maybe Barbara or others can tell you about the expresso etc?

We had espresso and cappucino's at the regular bars and after dinner (included in Allegrissimo Classic package)..plus a shot of liquor on the side, i.e., Bailey's, etc. Delicious!