Why Can't I Download Shorex PDF??

tgg

I got an email from Azamara reminding me that, in order to get 25% off shore excursions on my upcoming cruise, I have to book them before Jan. 3. So I went to the Azamara website and tried to download the "Land Discoveries" PDF brochure. What I got (two days ago, yesterday, and today) is this message:

At this time no brochure is available for Ship Azamara Journey Sail date 03-Mar-2014. Please try again later.

I called and talked to a very friendly rep who told me that many callers are having this problem. He said that each rep gets at least 5 calls a day from people complaining about the website. Some people scream at him. I think screaming at someone who is in a position to help you is just plain stupid, to say nothing of rude. He is emailing me the PDF.

I have a solution. HAVE THE PEOPLE WHO DESIGNED THE WEBSITE (AND ARE IN CHARGE OF MAINTAINING IT) TAKE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE CALLS FOR A WEEK. That website would be fixed so fast it would make your head spin. :rolleyes:

Someone in our roll call has been having lots and lots of problems with the excursions...and he can't get a straight answer from anyone at Azamara. As of last night (and this morning) I get the same error message on our January 29 cruise...no brochure available. Glad we made our reservations early, but what if we decided to change or add? Only a little more than a week before the 25% off deadline.

It appears that the website is, once again, broken.

I did save the shore excursions for our cruise from Los Angeles to Caldera, Costa Rica, departing 18 Feb. 2014 on Quest.

I would be happy to attach it to an email should anyone want it.

My email is kelliepoodle@yahoo.com

Problem with is is they have deleted some of the original excursions from our cruise...so an updated list is needed