What are "Private Journeys" as reference in BOA credit card offer?

cruisestitch

In an earlier thread, when the BOA credit card was first announced, poster ghstudio asked:

"Are the "private journey" excursions that are discounted with this card the same as the celebrity excursions you can book on the ship....or are they some other excursions? The term "private journey excursions" seems to have been invented with this card."

As far as my searches tell me, this question was never answered by any other poster. Does anyone have any idea what Private Journeys means? Does anyone know what the discount is?

Edited by cruisestitch

In an earlier thread, when the BOA credit card was first announced, poster ghstudio asked:

"Are the "private journey" excursions that are discounted with this card the same as the celebrity excursions you can book on the ship....or are they some other excursions? The term "private journey excursions" seems to have been invented with this card."

As far as my searches tell me, this question was never answered by any other poster. Does anyone have any idea what Private Journeys means? Does anyone know what the discount is?

Hi Cruisestitch,

Private Journeys, is a fairly new product, where Guests can create customized shore excursions. Click here for a link to a promotional flyer with the details. The discount is listed as 10%, but it states "certain restrictions apply".

I hope this is helpful. Happy Holidays to you and your family !

Edited by Host Andy