JS balcony furniture on Liberty

Hey all, hope you had a Merry Christmas and happy holiday season.

Does anyone know if the Junior Suites on the Liberty have a higher table with the 2 chairs? Last year, the D2 balcony we had only had a small table.

Was hoping the JS had something a little higher so we can order food and eat breakfast out there without leaning over. No biggie, just curious.

Thanks!

Edited by Weatherman1182

Just got off liberty, and we had a table and two chairs in our js.

You had a small, short round table, right? The full suites (GS and above) have a larger, higher "proper" table that you can eat dinner at. This is what the OP is asking about, I believe.

Though this photo was taken from Radiance, it will give you an idea of the furniture that we had on our JS balcony on Freedom last December. We also had the same furniture in a JS on Enchantment and Vision this year, so I believe the new balcony furniture is now available fleet wide.

As you can see it is tall enough to sit and have breakfast on.

1922475971_August2011095.jpg.a922ec40fd2aee018b7dcaffc2d52428.jpg

Edited by cruisenfever

Though this photo was taken from Radiance, it will give you an idea of the furniture that we had on our JS balcony on Freedom last December. We also had the same furniture in a JS on Enchantment and Vision this year, so I believe the new balcony furniture is now available fleet wide.

As you can see it is tall enough to sit and have breakfast on.

I stand corrected. :o We did have the older balcony furniture on Freedom last year.

Yeah, I noticed when we pulled up to the Jewel last year the JS on that ship had higher tables easier to eat on on the balconies. Wonder why the Freedom-class ships don't have that.

Also seems like the Radiance-class has nicer furniture too than the rest of the fleet. Just weird.

Again, we just got off Liberty on 12/16. We had adjoining cabins 1300 and 1302. They each had a normal size table to eat meals at and they each had two loungers.

SHsbb, any pics, by chance? I'm encouraged by your post!