Friends added Cruise Credit as a gift...

RyanDMB99@aol.com

Cruise Credit????:confused:

I've heard of Cruise Cash but not Cruise Credit.

If Cruise Cash,,, it may or may not show in your "Cruise Documents".

I've bought this for myself before and it never showed in my pre-cruise documents. When I arrived on board the ship, there was a gift card telling me that a friend had purchased Cruise Cash for me, who it was from (me) and how much. Then I looked on the TV under my account and there it was posted as a credit for my on board account.

You won't see the credit on your docs. It doesn't appear on your account or in your cabin until you board the ship--we learned that with our last cruise.

There was a slip in our cabin the first day that said that my wife had received $x in Cruise Cash as a gift from xyz person. It was on our account when we checked at the kiosk. You might ask your friends for their order confirmation number just in case it doesn't appear and Guest Services needs to call Miami to have it applied.

Edited by Carnival_Brides

Same I had a $50 OBC and a $50 Cruise Cash. I am one to check my bill on the TV daily too :) I noticed the first night only 1 of the 2 items showed up. I received the letter in the room saying that I had $50 in Cruise Cash so that was great but had to call to get the other $50 to show up on my profolio the next day.

I would just do a sanity check that night and if something is missing let them know.