Conquest spa ...Free sauna?????

Jldevlin

We were on a 15 day Miracle to Hawaii in September and on day one found the spa facilities during our walk around. Now we usually do not even bother to look around the spa area because we thought all the areas were for people who paid for a spa pass. But we asked and were told the steam rooms and showers were for everyone. We never took another shower in our room lol. They were so nice and large .. and ohhhh the multiple shower spouts!!!! But I think I read somewhere that on the Conquest the steam rooms are for spa pass people only ... would love to know ahead of time.... 38 days !!!!!

The only ones with a fee are in the Cloud 9 Spa. I don't believe the Conquest has one so it would be the same experience as you had on the Miracle. The Cloud 9 has more extensive sauna/steam rooms. You can purchase a day or a week pass if you're not staying in a "spa" cabin. I think they're currently on the Dream class ships in addition to the Splendor and Sunshine. They're terrific if you enjoy the spa experience. Look into them next time around. Enjoy your cruise.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

The only ones with a fee are in the Cloud 9 Spa. I don't believe the Conquest has one so it would be the same experience as you had on the Miracle. The Cloud 9 has more extensive sauna/steam rooms. You can purchase a day or a week pass if you're not staying in a "spa" cabin. I think they're currently on the Dream class ships in addition to the Splendor and Sunshine. They're terrific if you enjoy the spa experience. Look into them next time around. Enjoy your cruise.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank you .... we found with so many sea days we had to find things to do that we would not usually bother with. And we really did enjoy our hot tub and steam before dinner. With having alot more port days we wont be using it quite as much but it is good to know it is available to us.