spa product

I had my first facial (I'm in my 60's) a few weeks ago and my skin felt great. I didn't know how great until I was back in the dry Chicago air. I should have bought the facial product they used on me. It really did make a difference. Is it sold anywhere besides on the ship? Sorry, I don't know the name of the facial/ moisturizer, but I thought one of you might know. It really did hydrate my face and made it feel great.

I had my first facial (I'm in my 60's) a few weeks ago and my skin felt great. I didn't know how great until I was back in the dry Chicago air. I should have bought the facial product they used on me. It really did make a difference. Is it sold anywhere besides on the ship? Sorry, I don't know the name of the facial/ moisturizer, but I thought one of you might know. It really did hydrate my face and made it feel great.

Try timetospa dot com. They sell all the products from the spa which are usually either Elemis or la therapie products. I can't tell you which specific products because it depends upon skin type. Perhaps you can talk w a rep. But you had a cleanser, toner, exfoliation, probably a hydrating masque & moisurizer during your facial. I do use a cleanser/toner from la therapie for dry skin & Elemis marine cream anti aging & a moisturizer daily. Plus some hydrating Elemis masque periodically. Not cheap but if I do what they recommended the difference is noticeable. Good luck

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Well, you could always take another cruise and buy some there! :D

go to your closest Massage Envy or Healing Hands (chain massage therapy places) and ask the staff for a recommendation. ME sells Murad products and I have to say they are worth the price. I prefer them to Elemis to be honest.

Yes, you can buy their products online. You should have gotten a coupon for a discount

I found the Elemis products on Amazon and other sites and in some cases 40-50% less! I also had a manicure on our recent GOS (pricey in comparison to land) but it was one of the best I've ever had. I didn't do the facial on that trip (my budget is one treat per cruise) but had one on the EOS and it was also very very good.

As already recommended, try timetospa dot com They sell most of the products used on cruise lines spas. Look under the brand Elemis for facial products and see if you can find the same items used on you. Elemis makes very nice products....not cheap. You can also find Elemis at Nordstrom.