how much money should I bring for Randi's

pclaire

My daughter and I will be riding with Randi next week. How much money should I bring? It looks like its $45 each for the ride, but what about tips, t-shirt and Victors? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

• 2 weeks later...
You can do the tip thing either way. Tip them individually or just give it to randi. She makes sure that theyall get thier shared. Been there and seen her do it.:) I thnik they are all to important to the whole picture to not give them their tips. Than is just my read and I sure liked what I saw.

thanx! just wanted to make sure people got what they deserved. it's good to know that Randi would divvy it up accordingly! i'm sure she would have. we just can't wait to go! :)

:confused: This is all great info. We recently learned about Randi's on this site and have booked with her for our November trip. Can anyone tell me what is an average or good tip. I am sure they all deserve it, I just want to be prepared. There will be three of us. Thanks.

Has anyone heard if there is any wieght restrictions. I couldn't find any on Randi's website. Nothing was mentioned in her email confirming our reservations. I know some stables and other type tours have a weight restriction on their website.

Randi shares everything she make in tips with her helpers - they are family to her and she loves them. Remember when you go to Victors, he has free boogie boards for the kids - just ask. I seem to remember the weight limit is 250 although she was telling us about a man who weighed considerably more riding. Have a great time with our favorite lady in Mazatlan - tell her Jess and Karen said hi.

Archived