Australian cruise - Carnival Spirit - is drinks packages available

happyprecious

I have tried a search through the forum, and the Carnival website, to find information about this however have not had any luck. I have only managed to find some information about this for US cruising.

I am wanting to know if there is any information about this. Happy to hear from those who have cruised in the last few months or if you can post a link to where I can find information and terms and conditions about this.

I am after both alcoholic and non alcoholic packages

Thanks all

Happy cruising.

As far as I know Carinval does not offer alcoholic drink packages on Australian sailings.

This was from an article from Cruise Weekly back in January

At this point, Carnival Cruise Lines has no plans to expand our alcoholic drinks package to our Australia-based ship, Carnival Spirit,” said Jennifer Vandekreeke, Director, Carnival Cruise Lines Australia.

They have said that their systems are not set up in Australia as of yet, to handle this package. You also cannot bring alcohol on board at the beginning of the cruise, like you can on other Carnival ships.

Also expect to pay higher prices for alcohol due to it being linked to he Australian market where alcohol is more expensive.

Hope this helps.