Jungle Buggy and Mayan Cave Tour

oceangirl1960

I posted a very similar question a month or so ago and never got any responses, so I figured I'd hop on and bump this up to see if you get any info... I'm still interested in this excursion... so I'm hoping someone that has been responds to ya...

I think we are still going to book this and we are going on the Explorer in about 6 weeks. I will let you know what we think of it when we return.

My mother has expressed interest in booking this tour when we take the Explorer in April '06. I would be very interested to hear what you think about it. Mom has had some back problems in the past and I am a little concerned about the jerking of the buggies. Please let us know everything upon your return. Happy Cruising!

Theresa

Hi Mark and Gretchen...we are on the Glory April 22, 2006...We cancelled out Royal Caribbean...because I couldn't get a good group rate for that one...Carnival wasexcellent to work with. So far it is me, dh, dd 4, dd16 and ds13...my dm50's and df 60ish...it looks as though my 2 uncles and their wives and one of their friends and wife is a go...just awaiting the call to confirm the ressie in my group.

You aren't far from me...about 45 minutes or so...is today not a Great weather day here???

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know anything about this excursion, but these posts have piqued my interested. We will be on the Sun in January, and have already done the CaveTubing and Lamania River Cruise. We were considering a snorkling excursion this time, but with 4 other couples, just trying to investigate other options that might be appealing. I would love to read about your experience on this outing as well.

Thanks, Dee

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I did the following excursions:

Cozumel: Jungle buggy tours. This was our favorite excursion. Went to east side of island and played on the beach and had a great little lunch.

Belize: Cave tubing with Yhoni at cave-tubing.com. Great tour and a lot of fun.

Roatan: Snorkling at half moom bay on the west end. Excellent reef, lots of fish, eels and urchins.

Do not have info on your specific question, but can help with any of these.

Sheldon.:)

• 1 year later...

On The Cave Part Of The Tour Is It Just Walking Through The Caves?? We Are Thinking Of Booking The Carnival Jungle Buggy And Mayan Cave Tour And Would Love It If Its Just Waking Through The Cave,but Not If Theres Any Crawling Or Squeezing Through Tight Spots

Archived