Carnival Imagination and Carnival Sunshine - My Back-to-Back Photo Review

wrigley80

I hope to see some more of your review. Kids are home today because of the -35 degree wind chills.:mad: I so need June to get here so I can board the Sunshine.

The kids in our town didn't have school today and they have already cancelled for tomorrow. It is already -10 below tonight on the thermometer

I am uploading more pictures right now. I fell on the ice yesterday and hurt my back so I'm moving around kinda slow

Same thing happened to me last week in from of my mom's building. Black ice was the assailant lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

We had an amazing roll call for our Sunshine cruise with some wonderful people who I now consider lifelong friends. I first proposed the idea of having a 2 hour open bar cocktail party onboard the Sunshine. I did all the organizing for it and another lady helped me collect the money.

We were originally given the space of the Piano Bar for our meet and greet and it was going to be at 2:00 pm on Monday. Our group got too big and when we got onboard we were told that our party had to be moved to Tuesday from 1:00-3:00 pm in the Limelight Lounge. I'm so happy that our party got moved. It would have been a tight fit in the Piano Bar.

We had 86 people who paid for the meet and greet. I have never been a part of such a fun group of people. One lady snowman ornaments for every family who attended and another lady brought cruise ship charms for every woman who attended. I made nametags for everyone to wear at the party. We also had a Christmas ornament exchange at the party.

We talked on cruise critic for months leading up to the cruise so that when the cruise date finally arrived. It was like we were family.

Many of us (I think it's up to 24 now) are cruising on the Carnival Dream on December 7, 2014 together. It's the Krewe of Dream Kruisers reunion cruise :D I survived the cruise on the Sunshine with this crazy group of people so we decided why not go for it again. I wouldn't want it any other way

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2541_zpsf5e01240.jpg

Glo and Smokey

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2542_zps907408bc.jpg

And the towel animal makes an appearance

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2547_zps54f959e8.jpg

My dad was deemed the KING of our roll call :p

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2548_zps50733e9d.jpg

Love these guys......ya gotta love a guy in a beer hat

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2564_zps3bda58ae.jpg

John Heald even made an appearance at our party

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2567_zps47afa0f4.jpg

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2569_zps2689e4f7.jpg

We had a 50/50 raffle at our party. 50% of the proceeds went to the raffle winner and the other 50% went to St. Judes Children's Hospital. We raised $365.00.....that was AWESOME

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2575_zps0c5bd0e7.jpg

We also had door prizes of bottles of wine, champagne, and Carnival logo gifts

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2577_zps16f01e41.jpg

Me and Jaime Dee

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2578_zpse3038de2.jpg

Pam will love me for putting this picture up......hehe

How did your dad's crown stay on his head?

It had an elastic little strap. Dana bought it for him. When she mailed it to us he said I'm not wearing that thing......funny thing is when he got to the party he didn't want to take it off.....haha