Carnival Imagination and Carnival Sunshine - My Back-to-Back Photo Review

wrigley80

Well we are back from our back-to-back cruises on the Carnival Imagination (December 2-6) and Carnival Sunshine (December 8-15). I took a lot of pictures and they are still uploading but I just wanted to get this started so that y'all didn't think I forgot about ya. We had a wonderful time and met so many great new friends.

Many of you may recall one of my previous reviews. I travel with my dad, Rick. It is just me and my dad. My mom doesn't like to cruise :confused: still not quite sure what's the deal with that.

The Carnival Imagination was a 4-day cruise to Key West and Cozumel. After that cruise we drove to New Orleans to board the Carnival Sunshine for a 7-day cruise to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. After the cruise on the Sunshine we spent 2 days in New Orleans so I will have a lot of pics from New Orleans as well.

We are from northern Illinois and we flew out on Sunday, December 1. When I booked our flights back in September I didn't realize that is was Thanksgiving weekend. I am so happy that I booked our flight out of our local airport (Rockford) instead of flying out of Midway or O'Hare. We flew on Allegiant Airlines on a non-stop flight from Rockford, IL to Punta Gorda, FL. Anyone who has flew into Punta Gorda will understand the convenience at this airport. It has 2 gates and you exit the plane onto the tarmac. There is only one baggage claim area at the airport. It was so convenient. I will definitely fly in here again if I cruise out of Miami again

Edited by wrigley80

We are leaving on the Sunshine in two weeks so I am very much looking forward to your review.

I do have one quick question: does the Sunshine have a Future Cruise Desk? We are interested in booking another cruise while onboard and was not sure if there is a future cruise desk.

We are leaving on the Sunshine in two weeks so I am very much looking forward to your review.

I do have one quick question: does the Sunshine have a Future Cruise Desk? We are interested in booking another cruise while onboard and was not sure if there is a future cruise desk.

No there is not a future cruise desk onboard

I will be back on in the morning. I'm still trying to figure out how to get these photos to post. I've never had trouble like this before but with this review it is only posting the photo bucket link to each photo

I had some issues a couple weeks ago using Photobucket with my review too. Hope you get it resolved.

I had some issues a couple weeks ago using Photobucket with my review too. Hope you get it resolved.

What was your issue?? I am able to upload the pics to photo bucket but when I attempt to copy and paste them I am only getting the link from photo bucket and not the actual picture.

We did not see one in September...and at no time were we offered a chance (or a discount) to book another cruise. We could have missed it though.

We did not see one in September...and at no time were we offered a chance (or a discount) to book another cruise. We could have missed it though.

Oops, didn't see that had already been answered.

I would also love to know how to upload photos...I tried to upload one of The Fantasy in downtown Charleston and couldn't get it to do anything but thumbnail size. I don't know about y'all but I can't see THAT size without finding my reading glasses. UGH.

In photobucket when you click on a photo ,you will see links to share this photo .Just click on the link to your right that say direct ,it will automatically copy the photo. Then click on the icon in this forum insertimage.gif.

Back off the http:// and continue to paste your photo in that area .

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013001_zpsdf0fb789.jpg

Hope that helps, looking forward to your review :)

In photobucket when you click on a photo ,you will see links to share this photo .Just click on the link to your right that say direct ,it will automatically copy the photo. Then click on the icon in this forum insertimage.gif.

Back off the http:// and continue to paste your photo in that area .

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013001_zpsdf0fb789.jpg

Hope that helps, looking forward to your review :)

Thank You so much. I will give it another try in the morning