Carnival Imagination and Carnival Sunshine - My Back-to-Back Photo Review

wrigley80

Prior to our cruise on the Carnival Sunshine I had contacted John Heald to see if Jaime Dee would come to our meet and greet. She did way more than that. She came for about 45 minutes and took pictures with anyone who wanted one. She thanked Tammy and myself for putting this meet and greet together. She drew the winner of the 50/50 raffle

KreweOfSunshineKruisers_Dec8th201345_zps503d83b2.jpg

Me and Jaime Dee. She was an awesome cruise director

KreweOfSunshineKruisers_Dec8th201346_zps7018a995.jpg

Tammy and Jaime. Tammy collected all the money for our meet and greet party through her PayPal Account

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2600_zpse7ad4bdd.jpg

Drawing the winner of the 50/50 raffle

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2579_zpscb46425c.jpg

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2601_zpscc5490b4.jpg

Sean and Cayla won the 50/50 raffle

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2605_zps3243ec0b.jpg

Do you remember how many bartenders and servers you had at your M&G? We have a M&G group about the same size on our April Sunshine cruise and I'm curious how well they handled your group.

Yes we had five bartenders and four servers. They were awesome. We definitely stayed hydrated....haha. The bar waiters also took orders or you could go to the bar to order what you wanted. You never had to wait for a drink.

Have they given you a location for your party yet??

Yes we had five bartenders and four servers. They were awesome. We definitely stayed hydrated....haha. The bar waiters also took orders or you could go to the bar to order what you wanted. You never had to wait for a drink.

Have they given you a location for your party yet??

WOW, that is great!!They've been telling us the Piano Bar for months now..we finally found out today that they've agreed to move us to The Limelight Lounge. Some of us have sailed The Sunshine already and we knew a group of 80 would not fit in The Piano Bar. When we sailed on a Med cruise last year, we met in the Limelight Lounge (with a slightly smaller group) and they only gave us one bartender for the majority of the time, another one was in the room part of the time. (We quickly figured out we had to order two drinks at once. HA HA) It sounds like that might have just been a problem on that particular cruise. I am thrilled to hear your M&G was handled so much better. We already have about 90 paid and another 20 or so signed up who have not paid yet. I can't wait!

Loving your review Wrigley :D. We just booked the Sunshine last week for December 14 - 19, 2014. I can't wait. This is my 2nd cruise and my families first. My Mom, my 2 kids and myself will be going. Similar to you my Mom is my best friend. We do everything together. My kids feel the same about me and my Mom. I can't wait to take them on their first cruise. I can't wait to see the rest of your review on the Sunshine. I'm getting even more excited just looking at your pics. Thank you!! I know this is a long process doing these reviews. It is much appreciated.

Feel free to ask any and all questions along the way. I have all the Fun Times from both cruises

Loving your review!! Going on the Sunshine in just under a month. Can't wait!!

I am interested in seeing a copy of your Fun Times. We are going to same places.

WOW, that is great!!They've been telling us the Piano Bar for months now..we finally found out today that they've agreed to move us to The Limelight Lounge. Some of us have sailed The Sunshine already and we knew a group of 80 would not fit in The Piano Bar. When we sailed on a Med cruise last year, we met in the Limelight Lounge (with a slightly smaller group) and they only gave us one bartender for the majority of the time, another one was in the room part of the time. (We quickly figured out we had to order two drinks at once. HA HA) It sounds like that might have just been a problem on that particular cruise. I am thrilled to hear your M&G was handled so much better. We already have about 90 paid and another 20 or so signed up who have not paid yet. I can't wait!

Oh yeah you guys will be just fine in the Limelight Lounge. That space is perfect.

Has anyone from your roll call contacted John Heald because he will contribute raffle prizes for your group like bottles of wine and champagne and ships on a stick. Be sure to ask if Jaime can come by.

Have a great time on the Sunshine

Loving your review Wrigley :D. We just booked the Sunshine last week for December 14 - 19, 2014. I can't wait. This is my 2nd cruise and my families first. My Mom, my 2 kids and myself will be going. Similar to you my Mom is my best friend. We do everything together. My kids feel the same about me and my Mom. I can't wait to take them on their first cruise. I can't wait to see the rest of your review on the Sunshine. I'm getting even more excited just looking at your pics. Thank you!! I know this is a long process doing these reviews. It is much appreciated.

Thanks so much. You will love the Sunshine. These reviews are time consuming but they are worth it. I know I appreciate it when other people take the time to do a review so it's only right that I return the favor

Loving your review!! Going on the Sunshine in just under a month. Can't wait!!

I am interested in seeing a copy of your Fun Times. We are going to same places.

I can't post copies of the Fun Times because I don't have a scanner but if you have any specific questions I would be happy to look them up for ya

Sounds like you had a great group. I hate that I can see the picture of your dad in his little hat, but none after that. Don't know what the problem is. Looking forward to more of your review. Thanks for posting :)

I don't know why you can't see the pictures. I am able to see them on my end.

Is anyone else having problems seeing the pictures??

I don't know why you can't see the pictures. I am able to see them on my end.

Is anyone else having problems seeing the pictures??

I can see them just fine. Thanks for this review - looks like you guys had the best time!

Did they have anyone set up on Lido deck doing neck massages? On Conquest they had a couple of girls between the pool and taco places. I think they were $15 or $20. I might want to get one on the next cruise! TIA

No I never saw anyone giving massages on the Lido Deck. I would have loved one.