Unforgettable wait staff

Giffer

My family cruised on Liberty Thanksgiving 2012 and Yoseph, Borka and Septa were exceptional! We looked forward to dinner every night and they were instrumental in making my DDs and my mom feel pampered and special. My DDs were sad at the end of the cruise because they knew they would not see our wait staff again. I said that there is always a chance, keep your fingers crossed!

On Celebrity Reflection last year, we had the most amazing Bar Waiter Ricardo. He kept bringing us drinks (we had the soda package) even before we could finish our current ones. We made sure to get him in the theatre at night, in the lobby bar, and outside on the deck during the day. He was the best.

As far as waitresses, on Celebrity Solstice in 2009, we had an Assistant Waitress Cristina from Macedonia. We were her first passengers and she did very well. I made sure to mention her by name and say how good she was in my comment card. The next year we were on Celebrity Eclipse, and the first night, we spotted each other in the MDR. She came running over and gave me a hug after we both squealed like little girls seeing their best friends after years apart. She had made it up to Head Waitress in less than a year. She said the comment cards are very important and thanked me for letting them know we were happy with her service.

On Carnival, the best waiter I have had was on the Glory in May out of Norfolk. We were seated in the aft section kind of by the windows. His name was Royston and he is a Head Waiter from India. He waited on me, my mom, sister, and her friend. Always very nice, food was brought out quickly, and we enjoyed talking to him. My mom and I went back in October (also out of Norfolk). We sat with some newly made friends from the May cruise so had a big table in the middle of the dining room and, therefore, a different wait staff. However, when we entered the MDR on the first night, he was standing there and saw us. We gave him a hug and he stopped by our table a few times during the cruise to talk to us. That was nice. How the staff remembers everyone's name, especially after months in between cruises, is beyond me!

We were on the Liberty on Thanksgiving and I would have to say that Lorridana was definitely the best waiter that we have had. She was unbelievable with our kids. She has been with Carnival since 1998 when she started on the Tropicale. We are sailing on the Liberty again over July 4th and I will send the maitre d an email and request her table again if she is still on the ship.

This Jan. cruised the Glory first cruise with our kids and grandkids. We had Marybell not spelled wright but how she wanted to be called. Every night she got all the kids up dancing all the time making sure all 23 of us had every thing we wanted. GOOD JOB Marybell

On Liberty 12//2012 we had Ronnie and Francisco while we had ATD. We made sure we had them for dinner every night and then requested them when we realized that they were serving breakfast as well. Sadly we lost contact with them so I could sail with them again.I know Ronnies last cruise on his contract was the 12/8/2012 cruise.

We had Ronnie on our November/2012 Liberty cruise--he and his team were excellent.

We've had super service on all our cruises!

By far our best MDR staff was on the Freedom. We were a large group, taking up several tables and Eloy and Carlos did not miss a beat. They remembered all of our names and special requests. They were fun, congenial and efficient. We were so impressed with them that I wrote a letter to Carnival about them.

image.jpg.14a10e7d0a08459fea583e80bc89f71f.jpg

We've only done two cruises and I am *terrible* with names, but both trips we had excellent waitstaff who were very patient with DS. They learned the first night that he drinks a LOT of milk, so they'd often bring him two glasses at once just to keep from running back and forth so often. They never failed to ask how our day had gone, if we'd done anything exciting, that sort of thing.

And people can knock the singing/dancing all they want...I know that every night the kids (esp my DS) in the MDR loved it.