Orlando Airport->Pt. Canaveral, Cheap Shuttle?

I'm trying to save a few and find a cheap shuttle from Orlando International Airport down to Pt. Canaveral and right now the lowest I'm finding is $60 each way for 2 people (not per/person). That rate is from Art's shuttle but I thought I'd ask and see if anyone knows of anything that would be cheaper :D

Thanks!

Do you mind driving? There are 4 in our group so I knew that the cost of a shuttle would be high. I just booked a mid-size car through budget for $42.00 each way, taxes included. (obviously, a smaller car will be a little less).

PHYONYXZ - Try calling the Cocoa Beach Shuttle Service who quoted me a price of $25 one way with several times to and from available. We are staying at a Cocoa Beach resort in October and will be using this service. Ask for "Tex."

We also have used Cocoa Beach Shuttle. If you do not rent a car, this is the way to go. If flying in the day before, rent the car. There are at least two rental agencies that will take you to the port and pick you up after the cruise if you use their rental service. Avis is one, not sure of the other.

Tim

We also have used Cocoa Beach Shuttle. If you do not rent a car, this is the way to go. If flying in the day before, rent the car. There are at least two rental agencies that will take you to the port and pick you up after the cruise if you use their rental service. Avis is one, not sure of the other.

Tim

The other car rental agency is Budget. I used them in March. When I called Art's Shuttle the other day they quoted me $12 pp each way from Orlando airport to the ship. Now I'm going to have to call back and confirm. I'll let you know what they say. Also, the cruise line shuttle is cheaper than 60 each way. They only charge $50 pp r/t.

Well right now, it looks like renting from Budget will be the best way to go since we arrive early in Orlando and have the day to do as we please.

I'm going to make the assumption that the Budget rental location in Pt. Canaveral is close to the cruise terminals? I wouldn't want to carry the luggage a couple miles to the pier.

And thanks so much for such quick responses! These boards have been such a help!

Phyonyxz,

You'll rent the car at the Orlando airport and drop off at the Cocoa Beach location. From there they'll give you a free shuttle ride to the ship which is just a hop, skip and jump away. Have a great cruise!

Archived