Breakaway 12/15-12/22 Review: Noob Tips, Myths, Etc

cruisebear84

Excellent review! :) Liked your format.

[quote name='fabnfortysomething']glad you got to cruise Breakaway after all-remember when you had to pull out from the Aug 25 cruise[/QUOTE]
Ditto. Glad to read that you and yours finally got to sail the Breakaway and had a nice cruise "CruiseBear84" though Bermuda is a must see.

[quote name='cruisebear84']Okayyyyyy CC is REALLY frustrating me right now, not letting me upload my documents :mad::mad: Let me know if this link works: [URL]https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5j2s1EdrX1Uejk3YUo1WUNWLW8&usp=sharing[/URL][/quote]

Great review, Cruisebear, and thanks so much for posting your dailies.

If anyone out there has the kids club program dailies from a recent FL/Bahamas sailing, I would love to see those too. Can't plan my fun without knowing when/what will occupy my daughter on board! ;)

• 1 month later...
Great review, thanks!!
I have a question about the restaurant/MDR menus. On other cruise lines they have been available to look at on your cabin TV. Is this so on Breakaway? It's so much easier to decide where you want to eat when you can peruse the menus in your room.

Thanks!
Christina

[quote name='christinalvt']Great review, thanks!!
I have a question about the restaurant/MDR menus. On other cruise lines they have been available to look at on your cabin TV. Is this so on Breakaway? It's so much easier to decide where you want to eat when you can peruse the menus in your room.

Thanks!
Christina[/QUOTE]

Hi Christina! I didn't see any place to peruse the MDR menu in our cabin. I also downloaded the iConcierge app and did not see menus there either. I believe lobster night was announced (in the daily and/or the loudspeaker), but that's it. Does sound like a great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app