Qsine and Drink Packages

flyingv4me

Hi, everyone!

What are your recent experiences with Qsine and the premium drink package? I did a search but the latest comments are some time ago and were mixed. When I sailed on the Millie in October 2012 they wouldn't let me use the premium package for their signature drinks, but it worked for wine.

Can you use your premium drink package for their signature drinks? How difficult is it to get drinks, signature or otherwise? I'll be on the Silhouette in January.

Thanks! :)

Hi, everyone!

What are your recent experiences with Qsine and the premium drink package? I did a search but the latest comments are some time ago and were mixed. When I sailed on the Millie in October 2012 they wouldn't let me use the premium package for their signature drinks, but it worked for wine.

Can you use your premium drink package for their signature drinks? How difficult is it to get drinks, signature or otherwise? I'll be on the Silhouette in January.

Thanks! :)

I had the premium package way back in 2011, and you could not use it for their signature drinks. But, that was before Celebrity started letting you pay the upgrade difference for drinks over the premium package limit; perhaps you can do that now. We recently sailed Silhouette and our tablemates in Qsine had classic packages. These definitely could not be used for signature drinks, but I noticed a lot more options for wine on the menu that fit within the package limit than there were on our 2001 cruise. My person fav in Qsine is sparkling wine; it cleanses your palate between all those courses.

I'm not sure if their sangria is considered a signature drink, but I've had it by the pitcher there and was able to get it by the glass with my premium pkg in November on the Summit. Going on Silhouette in January and plan to have it again, love the sangria at Qsine.