Breeze vs Sunshine. Which is better??

ms.gloria

I have only been on the Sunshine. But on my Sunshine cruise I spoke with lots of people who had been on the previous years Med cruise on the Breeze.

They all said the Breeze was a far superior ship. Needless to say I have a sailing booked on her for later this year.

I haven't been on the Breeze but, just got back from a Christmas cruise on the Sunshine. The ship decor is beautiful especially the Serenity deck but, there are issues that would prevent me from sailing on Sunshine ever again. Our cabin smelled very moldy and there were odd sewer smells in random places all over the ship. The layout is awkward in some key areas - main dining room is only accessible via aft elevators and there are not many so it created a bottle neck. The Buffett lido deck eating area is very small and disjointed. The Sunshine also had some considerable service issues that I would attribute to poor management.

I wanted to love the Sunshine but didn't.

I haven't been on the Breeze but, just got back from a Christmas cruise on the Sunshine. The ship decor is beautiful especially the Serenity deck but, there are issues that would prevent me from sailing on Sunshine ever again. Our cabin smelled very moldy and there were odd sewer smells in random places all over the ship. The layout is awkward in some key areas - main dining room is only accessible via aft elevators and there are not many so it created a bottle neck. The Buffett lido deck eating area is very small and disjointed. The Sunshine also had some considerable service issues that I would attribute to poor management.

I wanted to love the Sunshine but didn't.

Rumor has it the main showroom and back lounge very small for a ship of this size.