2 bedroom suites

chris153

yes spa suites on the sunshine. had one last week!!!

Reading the description of the room, it says that those are 1-bedroom suites. It's a 2-room suite, but not 2-bedroom.

However, with this and the Captains Suites on some ships, the living room is probably where they have any 3rd/4th/5th beds, so it's kind of like having 2 bedrooms. Those Captains Suites are on Liberty, Valor, Glory, Conquest, & Sunshine, and I believe they sleep 5. The Vista Suites on Spirit class ships (Spirit, Miracle, Pride, Legend) are 2 rooms, except for the ones on deck 5. But only a couple of those suites will sleep a 3rd person, and none will sleep a 4th. With those, the 3rd person is in the living room. Those vista suites are perhaps the most popular of all Carnival rooms, as their balcony is an aft wrap (wrapping around the back corner of the ship, with an aft & side view on a very long balcony). I got to visit one, and yes, it's the nicest of any room that I have seen, and I cannot imagine the captains suite or any other being better.

Like another poster mentioned, if you book 2 adjoining rooms, then you've got yourself a virtual 2-bedroom suite, and that will have a bonus 2nd bathroom as well. That could possibly end up cheaper & even more comfortable if you're traveling with 4 or 5 people.

Edited by k2excursion