MSC Divina - Menu's

salvat55

Hi folks this will be my first sailing with MSC. My husband and I have sailed with many different cruise company's and are sailing on The Devina in Feb 2015. I am struggling with which drinks package to buy. My husband drinks bottled Becks and I drink mainly wine. Can anyone help us ? Many thanks in advance.x

I bought 2 voucher books of the Allegrissimo Escape for my wife and 2 American Beer voucher books for myself.

Mine was for any American or imported bottle beers, (Becks, Heini, Corona, Stella Artois, Perroni....).

She drank wine, Miami Vices, Pina Coladas..,.

She didn't use all of her vouchers so I used them for more Perronis!!!

:-)

Edited by thraak

• 1 month later...
I bought 2 voucher books of the Allegrissimo Escape for my wife and 2 American Beer voucher books for myself.

Mine was for any American or imported bottle beers, (Becks, Heini, Corona, Stella Artois, Perroni....).

She drank wine, Miami Vices, Pina Coladas..,.

She didn't use all of her vouchers so I used them for more Perronis!!!

:-)

Hi maybe you can help me out... I am sailing on the MSC Divina October 4, 2014... I am looking into a drink package, and i basically drink wine, sometimes a frozen drink, and beer.... I will be sailing solo...could you suggest to me if these two drink packages that you bought when you were on the cruise, would be good for me? I do enjoy a beer, do you think that i should purchase one of each vouchers...

Cathy

• 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me please what is/is not included with the packages? Caribbean itinerary, August 2014.

Specifically, the beer package, 14 beers for $52.

I have read the boards and people seem to say that there is a decent variety of beer, but then I called MSC and the rep told me it is Budweiser, Bud Light and Corona only. They were unable to tell me what cocktails were included in the classic.

Three of us will be drinking and we were thinking of sharing an allegrissimo escape, a beer package and the seven bottles of wine. A soda package for my teenager too. I don't want to buy the packages if they are all so limited in what they cover. Does anyone who has sailed on Divina know what juices etc are available at breakfast and lunch?

Thank you