Breakaway Cabins #5840 or #5240

Babyrocko1908

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone stayed in Breakaway Cabins #5840 or #5240? If so, how did you like the cabin and can you describe the layout of the cabins and square footage?

I was wondering the same thing. There's only two cabins in that category OX.

They look the same as any outside. They are at the end of the hall and not a connecting cabin which I like. They are right near the stairs and elevators and a short distance to "678" and getting off the ship.

I think it's a good location but no one has given a review of those cabins. I hope someone does:)

• 1 month later...
Hi!

I was wondering if you got any information about cabin 5840. We are booked for that cabin and I was wondering about the noise level.

Thank you,

Lucy

No I never did. I ended up upgrading to a balcony.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using forums app

Has anyone stayed in Breakaway Cabins #5840 or #5240? If so, how did you like the cabin and can you describe the layout of the cabins and square footage?

We just had 5142 and the location was perfect for us. Straight up to deck 16 everyday for Vibe. First thing in the morning run right up to o'sheehans to grab two pots of coffee n come back down. Shows n many restaurants are right there too. Plus when getting off at any islands you don't have to travel too far. We just went straight down to 4 and got off in Nassau. Last July we had an Aft balcony. That location was great for the three days in Bermuda but for the Florida-Bahamas cruise I would def take the 5142 location feet from the elevator. As far as the room goes it was very tight walking around the bed but having the tub was a bonus. All other aspects of the room size was similar to aft. There was a curtain to divide the two sleeping areas with a bed coming down from the ceiling. Window was a nice size. More storage then the aft.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
We just had 5142 and the location was perfect for us. Straight up to deck 16 everyday for Vibe. First thing in the morning run right up to o'sheehans to grab two pots of coffee n come back down. Shows n many restaurants are right there too. Plus when getting off at any islands you don't have to travel too far. We just went straight down to 4 and got off in Nassau. Last July we had an Aft balcony. That location was great for the three days in Bermuda but for the Florida-Bahamas cruise I would def take the 5142 location feet from the elevator. As far as the room goes it was very tight walking around the bed but having the tub was a bonus. All other aspects of the room size was similar to aft. There was a curtain to divide the two sleeping areas with a bed coming down from the ceiling. Window was a nice size. More storage then the aft.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

we are booked in 5142 .... can you tell me how many outlets there was by the bed? any other pointers on the cabin or pics that you can post ??

thanks

Jan

• 5 months later...
Hi!

I was wondering if you got any information about cabin 5840. We are booked for that cabin and I was wondering about the noise level.

Thank you,

Lucy

Hi Lucy,

Do you come back from your cruise? if so, did you enjoy your cabin 5840, how the noise ? I was in the cabin gty ox and I have received the same cabin 5840.

Thank you for your information