VRBO Miami Area

MDavis23

I am feeling stressed trying to find a place pre-cruise out of Miami. Yes, we have over one year before we cruise, but we will be able to book our flights in four months and I want to have a place to stay chosen.

I found places on VRBO, and then when I went to Trip Advisor some of them had horrible reviews, like what you see is not what you get, noise, security.

I have wants for the location, which include: either ocean view or access; pool; internet; full kitchen; parking.

I am asking because I would love to hear people's experiences, good or bad, and possible places to rent. We need to find a place from Tuesday night through Saturday morning.

Thank you!

We have used the site to book condos and have found them suitable. Sometimes the pictures look fresher and newer than in reality. Pretty common. But we never had problem with location, security etc. And we too check on trip advisor for any reviews of the complex, area etc.

You will want NOT to just look for the cheapest places. Maybe raise your budget so you are looking at secure newer complexes. Remember beach or oceanview will add $$$ to the rate. You might find a nicer condo facility for the money if you look a couple blocks away from water.

Have you looked at Hollywood too? For that amount of time, it's a nice area.

A problem you might find is the nicest ones are rented for long term stays of at least 2 weeks to a month or more.. not just a few days. I'd look at hotels too, since you have a car to get where you want to go. Some do provide kitchen space.

Edited by eandj