where DO you find your employees????

Cooley Consumers

I have just gotten off the phone, speaking with Travel Adviser Diana, and had a simple question: which hotel does Azamara use for its Rome departures in 2014.

She was absolutely bubbling over with good New Years cheer. She showed me how to use the Azamara website to find the hotels, suggested places to see in Rome (include the guy who hit on her giving her a rose when SHE visited with her Dad), and generally just reinforced WHY I'm using Azamara for my cruise this year.

It is sooo refreshing not to get a run-a-round; to speak with someone who actually KNOWS the computer system; and, who exudes friendliness and warmth. This on the day AFTER New Years when many businesses are closed, Diana was there for us.

Just a Thanks for a future cruiser (come October 12th).

Pat & Bernadette

Dallas

That's really nice. I've had good luck, too. A very helpful Azamara rep told me how to use the "Change Regions" feature at the top of the page. I'd have never noticed it but it proved so useful for my in-laws in the UK who have to use a website that's not as friendly as the one we have in the US. The phone reps I've spoken to have cheerful personalities. Maybe one of these days the website experience will match the telephone experience--good goal for Azamara to strive for.