Triple cabins on Vision of the Seas?

I will be sharing a cabin with two other ladies on our upcoming sail this June. We would like to try to find a cabin that would be more comfortable for 3 adults than a regular sized stateroom (my only previous experience is in an interior cabin on Carnival). Looks like Vision has a few larger outside rooms capable of holding 3-4 people on Decks 7-8 (a Panoramic Ocean View and a Superior Balcony Ocean View). We will have one lady who is a bit worried about seasickness although we will make sure she gets all the good meds ahead of time...LOL. But it looks like we will need to be on a higher deck to get a bigger room.

Anyway, any thoughts on comfort or appeal of one of these rooms over the other?

Are the sofa beds comfortable? Or should we choose a room with the Pullman bed (although none of really want to be on the top bunk)

Any help with choosing cabins is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

We are also on Vision but in May 2014. I am researching a cabin for my brother, SIL, & DD. They are wanting an interior room but I see there are none with a sofa bed.. Only rooms with pullmans like you mentioned.. Does anyone know where the pullmans come down in the interior cabins on Vision? I'm afraid they come down over the main bed & I wouldn't like that.. Thanks for any help..