Aqua Class Suites Question - Reflection

lolanm9

I am looking at an Aqua Class Suite on the Celebrity Reflection, and wanted to know if there was a divider between the bed and the seating area - like a curtain. On the Aqua Class Balcony pictures, there appears to be a curtain, but on the video and pictures I was able to find of the Suites, there was no curtain.

Has anyone seen anything different? Thanks!

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere on site, I was not able to find anything.

I don't recall a curtain in the AQUA balcony cabins. There's a video IMHO signature for that cabin. I even looked through our pictures and didn't see one.

Too bad, as we will be in an AQ cabin that has the couch between the bed and balcony. I would have liked to be able to close that curtain and enjoy the early morning breeze while Sweetie sleeps. I'm an early riser sometimes.

I am looking at an Aqua Class Suite on the Celebrity Reflection, and wanted to know if there was a divider between the bed and the seating area - like a curtain. On the Aqua Class Balcony pictures, there appears to be a curtain, but on the video and pictures I was able to find of the Suites, there was no curtain.

Has anyone seen anything different? Thanks!

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere on site, I was not able to find anything.

We just got off the Reflection from an Aqua Class Suite and I am sorry to tell you that there is definitely NOT a curtain between the bed and seating area. However the suites are very nice and roomy, very comfortable.

There is no curtain between the bed and seating area.

We stayed in an Aqua Suite last year and it really nice with the added benefit of complimentary access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room.

We're in an Aqua Suite (in just two weeks!) - booked one on the hump, in hope of not having the overhang - can anyone comment on their experience in this cabin (we're on the flat, not the side, and so won't have the larger balcony)? I'm hoping for good but not all-day sun for our starboard balcony...

We're in an Aqua Suite (in just two weeks!) - booked one on the hump, in hope of not having the overhang - can anyone comment on their experience in this cabin (we're on the flat, not the side, and so won't have the larger balcony)? I'm hoping for good but not all-day sun for our starboard balcony...

We were in an Aqua Suite last March and loved it. We also had the flat balcony and it was great. We just go off Eclipse and were aft S2 and it was in full sun and no overhang. I tax hard to use the balcony when it rained. Don't think we will book the aft again. I think you will be happy with your choice.:)

Edited by lightning bolt

We had an aft sideboard side Aqua Suite. Whilst the balcony was of ample size and had comfortable furniture the overhang meant our balcony did not get direct sun. Although I enjoy sunbathing by the pool it would have been nice to catch a few rays whilst sat on the balcony.