Excursions

Sunshine827

We will be on the Splendor in April, so I'm looking at excursions at each port. While looking through the "ports" section of CC I noticed people talking about Blue Lagoon beach in Nassau, but of course that is not an option through the cruise line. They do have something for Balmoral Island, but the reviews aren't that good. Anyone have any thoughts?? Thanks

Well previously we have gotten day pass for Breezes, lots of fun, food and drink I think it is still $5- -60 dollars per person (all you and eat and drink and non motorized equipment)

We just got back today from our Imagination cruise to the Bahamas and this time for the first time we went on a private Taxi tour for $25.00 per person and it was GREAT!!! Got to see a lot of things that we have not seen before! we used Mario "nino" Bethel Taxi # 126 with Go to Guy Taxi & Tour Service. He was right at the end of the pier !

You can also get a day pass from Comfort suites right across from Atlantis and still get the bracelet for entry to Atlantis pools and water slides and beach pass (much cheaper then going through Atlastis)!

Hope you have fun!!

Where would i book a day pass for the comfort suites?

You don't actually book a day pass, you book a room (at the rate for that day). You get an Atlantis Day pass for each registered and payed room occupant, to a max of 4 ppl to a room.

Some days it's a bargain, some days it's not.

Generally speaking, day passes at Atlantis run from $120 - $139 pp. Depending on the date.

Well previously we have gotten day pass for Breezes, lots of fun, food and drink I think it is still $5- -60 dollars per person (all you and eat and drink and non motorized equipment)

We just got back today from our Imagination cruise to the Bahamas and this time for the first time we went on a private Taxi tour for $25.00 per person and it was GREAT!!! Got to see a lot of things that we have not seen before! we used Mario "nino" Bethel Taxi # 126 with Go to Guy Taxi & Tour Service. He was right at the end of the pier !

You can also get a day pass from Comfort suites right across from Atlantis and still get the bracelet for entry to Atlantis pools and water slides and beach pass (much cheaper then going through Atlastis)!

Hope you have fun!!

Is Breezes a kid friendly place? Is it far from the Port ? No info on their website for the day passess, looks like I will have to call them to see how much it is and what it includes. THanks.

Is Breezes a kid friendly place? Is it far from the Port ? No info on their website for the day passess, looks like I will have to call them to see how much it is and what it includes. THanks.

Breezes is an adults only venue. 14 year olds and up are allowed, but not during the spring break or high season when it's 18 and older ( and a zoo). It's really geared toward an adult crowd. Lots of heavy drinkers. Not likely that there will be other kids to hang out with.

It's $65 pp. Regardless of age.

It's 5 miles from port.