Connie Dailys

CaroleSS

I noticed several whiskey tastings. Has anyone done this? How much does it cost or could it be covered by the premium package?

The tastings are not covered by the package....nor are martini flights - but if you haven't seen the flights before it is a MUST!

You can see some examples on uTube......it's really fun! I think the flights are $15.

Not to veer off-course, but I was on the 1/20 sailing, too. What did I miss? I didn't notice a big group, except on the last night there was a small, but very loud group at the aft deck bar outside of OceanView. I tend to keep to myself and now I'm really curious to know what happened.

I was on this sailing as well, and didn't notice any rude or terribly loud passengers, except for the guy who bragged about getting banned from a restaurant in Cocoa Beach for asking for ketchup with his steak. We also keep to ourselves, maybe that is why I didn't notice.

As I read more posts, I see why we missed them. We did not have a balcony cabin, I think we disembarked in Key West fairly early, and we returned to the ship in Cozumel only 45 minutes prior to sailing.

Edited by kimlovesfl

Thank you for posting the Daily's. We are cruising on the Constellation in March - our first on Celebrity.

Just off the Liberty of the Seas - 29th cruise on RCL.

We are old hats at RCL and know what we are doing each day without even thinking -- it will be a very different story for us next month. Booked an A1 cabin.

Thanks again.:)