Vision of the Seas stateroom for 3 adults

booklady4

I will be traveling with 2 other ladies and we're looking for a larger room at a reasonable price with a sofa bed, not a Pullman bunk. Looks like Vision has a Panoramic Ocean View that's a bit larger than a standard Ocean View, or we could upgrade to a Balcony for slightly more $$. Not sure we can pony up the large amount of extra cash for a suite. We don't plan on spending too much time in the stateroom anyway.

Anyone have experience with 3 people in these rooms and what's the comfort level?

Thanks!!!!

This is a small ship with small cabins....so don't plan on much "comfort". The "large" OV's are only 154 sq. ft.....that includes the bathroom! When everyone is in the cabin, there won't be much walking space! Hubby and I were in a similar sized cabin....only 1 could walk around at a time...it was VERY tight.

I don't believe there are ANY OV cabins with a sofa bed, tho....too small. I think you will need to go to a Superior OV /bal. to get a sofa bed. It would give you 190 sq. ft....a HUGE comfort difference!

• 1 year later...