No suite this time

avamarie98

I was also going to suggest the power strip & the shoe holder thingy.

FWIW, I jump back & forth between suites and balconies, and it is not a problem at all. About the only thing I really miss is the option to order room service from anyplace. In all honesty, we get out and do more when we are in a regular balcony. I swear, when we have stayed in the GV I hardly left the suite at all and then I feel bad that we didn't do anything :p

You will have a blast. Going with friends instead of your DH makes for an entirely different experience anyway, so I bet you will miss the suite less than you think.

I swear, when we have stayed in the GV I hardly left the suite at all and then I feel bad that we didn't do anything :p

Really? When in the GV, I basically leave each day for the gym, dinner, and an occasional cocktail at a bar, and I don't feel one bit guilty- haha! I'm really kidding overall though, I know I could have (and have had in the past!) a blast in any room.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Same with us! The first time we were brought right to the front but the second time we waited on the security line. Just wondering what was the norm for PH cabins.

I believe it is dependent upon the port. In Miami, we checked in, and then the concierge whisked us to the front of the security line. In Vancouver, everyone stood in the same line all the way through security before we even got to the check-in area.

I believe it is dependent upon the port. In Miami, we checked in, and then the concierge whisked us to the front of the security line. In Vancouver, everyone stood in the same line all the way through security before we even got to the check-in area.

I was at the same port both times-NYC

Negative ;) When it comes to security , we are all steerage :D

Although Once we were lead to the front . Dont know why.

Same with us! The first time we were brought right to the front but the second time we waited on the security line. Just wondering what was the norm for PH cabins.

In Seattle, there seems to be a VIP line that sort of cuts a large chunk of the security line. I guess each port is different... I'm no expert though.

Edited by triptolemus

How did you check in before security ? I cant recall a port in which security was not first and then check in .. :confused:

Ok now ,, breath ......... Non suite cruising is doable .

About day 2 of the cruise when you realize what you have done . Just STOP..

Breath , go to the computer lounge and log into CC .

We WILL be here for you .

It will start as an odd tingling sensation then turn to more of a panicked burning. But dont worry we CAN help you past the episode .

Good luck and Happy sailing .. We'll be waiting .. ;)

This is what we will be doing on the 8 day Epic later this month after being in a suite for our last two cruises. :eek:

I will miss the Lavazza coffee machine and Cagney's, but the priority debarking will be sorely missed!!! Six points till Platinum and I will never have to give it up!

Practicing my deep breathing......

This is what we will be doing on the 8 day Epic later this month after being in a suite for our last two cruises. :eek:

I will miss the Lavazza coffee machine and Cagney's' date=' but the priority debarking will be sorely missed!!! Six points till Platinum and I will never have to give it up!

Practicing my deep breathing......[/size']

LOL.. Remember , In through the nose Out through the Mouth ..:D

Where/How do you find the "VIP Security Line" in Miami?

We always stand in the security line then, after getting "scanned" etc. go into the VIP Check-In room