Slots on Carnival Magic

mikefast

My wife and I haven't been able to cruise for the last three years. Her son was very ill and we had to take care of him. Unfortunately he passed away last fall. Of course that was very hard on my wife, so, just to get away for a while we are going on the Magic leaving Houston on Feb. 2. Are there any quarter machines left, or do you have to use your key card to play the slots. My wife likes to play the slots, not a lot, but she has a jar full of quarters she wants to use.

Yes, there are plenty of quarter machine present, or at least on our last sailing. My wife also saves her change but rather than carry it on board takes it to the bank and gets it in dollars. An account is easy to set up so she could keep her winnings on her card through out the trip. Just need to remember to cash it out the night before getting back into Galveston.

My wife and I haven't been able to cruise for the last three years. Her son was very ill and we had to take care of him. Unfortunately he passed away last fall. Of course that was very hard on my wife, so, just to get away for a while we are going on the Magic leaving Houston on Feb. 2. Are there any quarter machines left, or do you have to use your key card to play the slots. My wife likes to play the slots, not a lot, but she has a jar full of quarters she wants to use.

I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you and your wife can relax for a while on your cruise. There is something very healing about being on the water.

Your wife will find quarter machines on Magic. She might find it easier to convert her coins to green before you go though. Plus she can use $25 of them to enter the slot tournament. The slot tournament is always tons of fun on sea days.

I hope you have a nice cruise!

I am so sorry for your loss. There is many quarter machines available on the Magic. Have a great cruise!