Persian Garden on Century

GrandBistro

We leave on January 20 for the Panama Canal onboard the Century. Looking forward to sailing on this older and smaller ship. It's our first time on Celebrity.

Can anyone tell me what the Persian Garden is like on the Century? No therapy pool, I understand. What does a pass to the PG get you on the Century? Anyone know the cost? (It's a 15 day cruise) Anyone bought the pass and really loved it or hated it?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Persian Gardens on the Century is nicer than on the M-class. You can tour it on embarkation to see it in detail, but it has heated lounge beds that face a large oceanview window, two steam saunas, a dry sauna, and several "rain forest" showers.

Was just on Century last week for the eastbound 15 day transit. Cost was $119+15% for one person and I think $179 or $189+15% for a couple. DW got the one person pass and enjoyed it. I tried it on a port day using the elite coupon... it was nice, but I'm not a huge fan of sitting on the heated beds when we're on a warm weather itinerary.

Edited by trabeler

It is my favorite place on the ship. I was also on the eastbound cruise last week and spent lots of time in there. The steam rooms are great and the heated benches looking out on the sea are great for reading or napping (when it isn't busy) or relaxing a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

We went through Christmas and New Years this year. I loved mine too, for the first 4 days.. then I had to make myself go... its was just so hot outside :) If I were to do this cruise again, I wouldn't have bought it. I would have gone day to day. Have fun :) Loved our cruise!