Eclipse cabin 1655

Sea rabbit

Hi

I am booking on Eclipse Norwegian Fjords cruise 2nd May. Interested in any comments about cabin 1655. Have searched CC and can't find anything (don't want to be told off for starting unnecessary thread!). Any advice gratefully received. Sailed RCI before so unfamiliar with Celebrity ships.

Take a look at the Sticky at the top of the page and you will find an S Class Cabin Information Spreadsheet where you can look at details for this cabin. We have been on that deck twice in 1503 and are back in that cabin for the third time this year. You should be fine with that cabin. Great deck with virtually no noise.

Hi

I am booking on Eclipse Norwegian Fjords cruise 2nd May. Interested in any comments about cabin 1655. Have searched CC and can't find anything (don't want to be told off for starting unnecessary thread!). Any advice gratefully received. Sailed RCI before so unfamiliar with Celebrity ships.

We booked this cruise yesterday but are on a guarantee...... It's our 1st with Celebrity too, we've sailed RCI before.......did you know your status moves over from RCI to celebrity? Iv just had it confirmed we are now select with Celebrity. Don't forget to go over on to the roll calls.....:D

Edited by billyelliot

Thanks both. Had looked on spread sheet but couldn't find any comment for this cabin. I had asked about the status and was told didn't move across (but it wasn't the Celebrity company). Great if it does. Have gone for another cabin as recommended by man on phone. Hope as good as he says! Can't wait. x

Thanks both. Had looked on spread sheet but couldn't find any comment for this cabin. I had asked about the status and was told didn't move across (but it wasn't the Celebrity company). Great if it does. Have gone for another cabin as recommended by man on phone. Hope as good as he says! Can't wait. x

Just email crownanchor.uk@rccl.com they will sort it for you. Don't for get the roll call!