How is Senses Spa on Dream?

SMASHROX

I'm amazed at the concept of the private spa villas the Dream has (although extremely pricey). Has anyone booked a treatment in the private villas and what did you think of the experience? I wasn't able to find much in the way of posts about the spa when I did a search of the DCL threads. TIA!

We did not do the spa villa on the Dream, but did on the other ships...which look about the same. Yes, it was a birthday treat. Cost was over $600, but I don't remember if that was before or after the tip (sorry). Basically, you have a 2 room "suite" for the 2 of you. Same set up as in spa villa for 1, but bigger for 2. The person comes in and talks to you about the different massage, etc. options and what you each want (does not have to be the same). You get a foot/leg massage and get into the hot tub with whatever scent you have chosen. At some point the lady returns and tells you to get out of the tub and dry off. You lay on the massage table and the other masseuse comes in. You have an hour of whatever massage you have chosen. There is a shower in the event that you did a wrap or something with goo to wash off. Then you sit on the lounge chairs and they bring chocolate covered strawberries, tea, and champagne. We arranged it at sunset and watched the ship sail from Castaway.

It is a huge treat. As noted, it is costly.