transatlantic april 06 on legend

seabourndt

can't believe how many there is already!

i did the pruide in 98 and loved it, can'rt wait.i saw the legend in england twice in london and dover. somebody said she has never been here?

i swa the film 2 i know its not represenative of seabourn but i like any ship films. i went to st maarten after and did scilly cay which was fantastic. what sort of cabins are you in?

hopefully i will hear for definate tomorrow

dave

the poster in london where abouts in london?

i got email from seabourn a week ago saying it was £1600 i'm sure but since contacting 2 t/a's both saying double tjhat at £2940 which i don't understand. 75%single with 50%off that so it does not work out, i was looking forward to going. any help with a cheaper fare please let me know

dave

Dave

That cannot be right. The Cat A rate with 50% EBS is £1415pp. So it just depends what single supplement is now available. Even if all the 110%, 125% and 150% suites are gone, I think the standard single supplement is still 175% so the total would be £2476. You should speak direct to Seabourn to get the rate and then transfer it to your preferred TA. Good luck.

Norm

Archived