2 day cruise info...?

kornuttle

Hi all! I am going on the Imagination for it's first cruise being on the west coast! It's a very quick 2 day. I'm very used to the 3 and 4 day cruises and Ensenada, but I am very curious what I can expect from a 2 day! I'm definitely hoping I still get my lobster! Hehe. :D I would love to know if any of you have experience with the menu's being different on a 2 day and anything else I can expect. It is going to be strange not having a sea day! Maybe I should have booked a B2B...? :rolleyes: Haha. Happy cruisin'!

Hi all! I am going on the Imagination for it's first cruise being on the west coast! It's a very quick 2 day. I'm very used to the 3 and 4 day cruises and Ensenada, but I am very curious what I can expect from a 2 day! I'm definitely hoping I still get my lobster! Hehe. :D I would love to know if any of you have experience with the menu's being different on a 2 day and anything else I can expect. It is going to be strange not having a sea day! Maybe I should have booked a B2B...? :rolleyes: Haha. Happy cruisin'!

We did book it as a B2B. :D The second half is crazy cheap.

I really don't know what to expect, but my assumptions include an elegant night on Friday and lobster. :)

There is a VERY small roll call going, but it isn't very active.

Either way, I'm looking forward to my favorite taco place in Ensenada and some fun times at Papas and Beer.

Bob

Sorry to burst your bubble but WE'RE going on the first cruise out of Long Beach on the Imagination- Jan 26.

:D:p:)

Nooo!!!! Haha...didn't catch that one! Well congrats on the west coast inaugural! You'll have to tell me how it was, and sorry I didn't check your signature if you had been on the Inspiration, would love a little comparison pre-boarding! :D

Sorry to burst your bubble but WE'RE going on the first cruise out of Long Beach on the Imagination- Jan 26.

:D:p:)

Good, then you can call, text, or email us your thoughts before we get on the ship... :D

Could you please have Marsha shoot me an email. I really have no way to contact her or Diana other than through the boards.

renegadedb8 at yahoo dot com (not sure if CC allows personal emails to be posted - so I wrote it the goofy way)

Thanks,

Bob

Nooo!!!! Haha...didn't catch that one! Well congrats on the west coast inaugural! You'll have to tell me how it was, and sorry I didn't check your signature if you had been on the Inspiration, would love a little comparison pre-boarding! :D

This will be my fourth Fantasy Class ship-

Paradise, Elation, Inspiration and Imagination.

Like the bathrom vanity set-up when it was a rectangular sink and medicine cabinet. Severly dislike the round sink and the one thin shelf on the Inspiration. Imagination has it also.:mad:

Bob-sent an email to Mom with your info. Sharon