Family Inside Cabin on Enchanment

We will be sailing on Enchantment of the Seas. We are staying in the new Family inside stateroom. RCL's website still does not have much info on this. Has anyone who has sailed on her since the strecth seen this room and can you provide any details? Thanks in advance.

Our family just came back from the 7/11 sailing to Canada/New England on the Enchantment and stayed in the family inside stateroom (8015). There were 5 of us...my husband, me and three girls (25, 22 and 14). It was very nice. Roomy as staterooms go. However, with three girls, one bathroom was hard to share. There is only one outlet above the minibar/desk and no outlets in the bathroom. Also, we had trouble regulating the temp in the room. There were two vents, one above the bed and one above the sleep sofa. We would get cold air from one and hot from the other. It was a constant source of "debate" in the family. There is a very small room next to the queen bed with a closet and another twin bed with option for a pull down above it. If you don't need all of the beds, your stateroom attendant will ask you how you want the room set up. The bathroom is small and looked much like the one we had when we sailed on the Navigator last year. There is a nice sized closet and a nice amount of drawer space. Our girls brought tons of clothes and shoes and we had enough space for our clothes and for suitcases. The attendant left two nice Royal Caribbean robes in the closet for us and bottles of shower gel, lotion, shampoo, and lip balm in the bathroom. There was also a pretty canister of cotton balls and q- tips....a nice touch. I wonder if these things were there because this stateroom is located in a hallway with other expensive suites. At any rate, we enjoyed the perks. I hope you enjoy your vacation!;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived